Tortuga Island Tour Costa Rica
The Perfect Full-Day Trip, From Jaco Beach & Los Sueños Area
Get ready to discover one of the best excursions in Costa Rica on this magical full-day trip to Isla Tortuga (also called Isla Tolinga by the natives), located in the Gulf of Nicoya, about 12 nautical miles from Jaco (Puntarenas).
On this unforgettable tour of Costa Rica, you will meet the turquoise waters of Tortuga Island and enjoy swimming in its pollution-free waters due to its almost virgin ecosystem.
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city and head out of the Jaco / Los Sueños area, the largest hub for ecotourism and luxury travel experiences in Costa Rica.
The Catamaran that will take you to the island is large enough for large groups of family / friends and includes 3 different environments for your enjoyment:
- The main room with air conditioning, bar section and dressing rooms.
- The bow area with a wonderful view of all the landscapes.
- The upper deck, an area equipped with a large jacuzzi for you to relax while enyoing the scenic tropical views of the Costa Rica beaches.
Once you are ready on this comfortable and fun boat for your full day trip to Tortuga Island, all you have to focus on is the white sands, crystal clear waters, tropical fish, dolphins, sailfish , the humpback whales, and all the marine life that you may have the opportunity to see along the trip.
After disembarking at Isla Tortuga, you will have the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of available activities (kayaking, fishing, snorkeling) or simply relaxing on the beach, drinking, eating delicious seafood and tropical fruits from this dreamed of tropical paradise, all of this in the company of your family, partner or friends.
Tour Includes: Water, fruits & lunch
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- The Naranjo River rafting tour is only available during the rainy season (May to December).